The important one here is the permissions and authentication options on the
AutoDiscover virtual directory, Check the *Auth* output

(This is from my blog post a few weeks ago:
http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2014/09/09/reporting-on-client-access-server-configurations.aspx)

                $r = Get-AutodiscoverVirtualDirectory -server $server

                if( -not [String]::IsNullOrEmpty( $r.InternalUrl ) )
                {
                        Write-Warning "InternalUrl should be empty, instead is
$($r.InternalUrl)"
                }
                if( -not [String]::IsNullOrEmpty( $r.ExternalUrl ) )
                {
                        Write-Warning "ExternalUrl should be empty, instead is
$($r.ExternalUrl)"
                }

                $r | fl Server, Name, Identity,
                        MetabasePath, Path,