Anyone have decent experience with this?.  I am tasked with figuring out how to
do this without visiting 80 user’s desks, and the goal is to have it such that
users can’t mess with it.  I’ve seen some posts about copying to the users
folder and setting registry keys but that doesn’t seem to offer guidance on how
to populate the personal/unique details that I have seen. It opens up the
chance for people to not comply and turn it off. Are all the third party
products just transport rules?  I have looked at that option – seems to do the
job  but I’m not crazy about the constant appendage to the very bottom of
replies etc.