From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Peck
Sent: 14 January 2015 22:34
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] PST Issue

I still miss technet

From: Michael B. Smith<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎January‎ ‎9‎, ‎2015 ‎5‎:‎28‎ ‎AM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:exchange@lists.myitforum.com>

Sometimes, I still miss that.

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Buff
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2015 1:12 AM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:exchange@lists.myitforum.com>

Technet came on CD!

Kurt

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Daniel Chenault
<dani...@hotmail.com<mailto:dani...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
> Back in my day we didn't have no fancy-schmancy high-speed, always-on
> internet. We had dial-up! And you had to schedule your time! And there
> weren't no Facebook. We had BBS, CompuServe and <turns head and spits-> AOL.
> We had to use off-line readers to keep the cost down CUZ IT WAS BY THE
> MINUTE! And we LIKED it! Cuz it was all we had and we didn't know any
> better!
> Now you kids get off my LAWN!
>
> On Jan 8, 2015, at 18:45, "Michael B. Smith"
> <mich...@smithcons.com<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>> wrote:
>
> I first started reading the “old timers” on CompuServe. It was several
> years before I became involved.

SMP Partners Limited, SMP Trustees Limited and SMP Fund Services Limited are
licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission. SMP Accounting &
Tax Limited is a member of the ICAEW Practice Assurance Scheme.

SMP Partners Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration No:
000908V
Directors: M.W. Denton, M.J. Derbyshire, P.N. Eckersley, S.E McGowan, O. Peck,
J.J. Scott, S.J. Turner

SMP Trustees Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration No:
068396C
Directors: A.C. Baggesen, M.W. Denton, O. Peck, J.J. Scott, J. Watterson, J.
Cubbon

SMP Fund Services Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration
No: 120288C
Directors: V. Campbell, M.W. Denton, P.N. Eckersley, D.A. Manser, S.E McGowan,
O. Peck, J.J. Scott, R.K. Corkill

SMP Accounting & Tax Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company
Registration No: 001316V
Directors: I.F. Begley, A.J. Dowling, P. Duchars, P.N. Eckersley, J.J. Scott,
S.J. Turner

SMP Capital Markets Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration
No: 002438V
Directors: M.W. Denton, M.J. Derbyshire, D.F Hudson, S.E McGowan, O. Peck, J.J.
Scott.

SMP Partners Limited, SMP Trustees Limited, SMP Fund Services Limited, SMP
Accounting & Tax Limited and SMP Capital Markets Limited are members of the SMP
Partners Group of Companies.

This email is confidential and is subject to disclaimers. Details can be found
at: http://www.smppartners.com/disclaimer.asp