From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Raper
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:15 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [SPAM] [Exchange] Fax for integration with O365?

Hi everyone,

We've been using Xmedius Fax (on-premises) and it works ok with on-premises
Exchange 2007/2010/2013, however it is not supported for use with O365
(particularly the ability to send a fax within Outlook for an O365 based
mailbox).

I can google all day long, but does anyone here hve any firsthand experience
they can share about hosted (or even on-premises) fax integration with O365?

Thanks,

Jonathan
NOTE: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy
or delete this message along with any attachments immediately.