Running Exchange 2010
I decommissioned the last Exchange 2003 server over the weekend.  I come in
this morning to find out that several of the mail-enabled Public Folders are
now kicking out undeliverable messages:
"There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the
message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk."
The public folders on kept on the same mailbox servers that are part of a 3
node DAG.  I have public folder replication set up between 2 of those servers.
On server 1 I can't see anything in the public folders in question.  On server
2 I can.
Google pointed me to a technet thread from 02/2010 where the "solution" was to
export the data from the public folder, then create a new public folder and
import the data into it.
I haven't seen anything else newer, so is this my only option or has someone
come up with a fix in the past 6 years?

-Paul