All,

Outlook 2013, Win 10, Exchange 2010 (though that's probably not relevant).

I've run into an annoyance that I can't figure out - I can't even
figure out how to STFW for it...

Frequently, when I start a new email, or reply to an email, I'll start
typing away, and then notice the the area of the window that contains
the From:, To: and Subject lines has gone transparent, showing the
windows underneath.

Functionality for typing, etc. is still fine, but I can't see what I'm
typing in that area. This doesn't affect the ribbon bar above, nor the
body of the message - only the area mentioned.

Then, if I grab the email window by the title bar and move it, the
transparency goes away, and it looks normal again.

It happens about 60-80% of the time.

Like I said - annoying, and weird, but definitely not work-stopping.

Anyone have a thought regarding this and how to solve it?

Kurt