From: asbz...@gmail.com
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] Exchange CAS RDP open
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 14:32:59 +0000

            It seems like it's not just Exchange CAS that they are allowing
external RDP to…
Regards,

 ASB

 http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker  Providing Expert Technology
Consulting Services for the SMB market…  GPG: 1AF3 EEC3 7C3C E88E B0EF 4319
8F28 A483 A182 EF3A

      On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 9:35 AM, J- P  jnat...@hotmail.com
 wrote:

        literally one number off, they said to RDP in   use this IP (On a
separate note that was my first clue things were amiss when the new admin said
"we  don't use names to connect in we use IP's')So let's say the RDP  address
was 67.250.48.168 ,  their mail server was one digit off i.e. 67.250.48.167