A second mailbox isnt going to solve anything, and eventually will get its
own set of spam.

If its as bad as you imply, then he is using the address in a way that
attracts spam.  IMHO, the only solution to that problem is an aggressive
anti-spam product.  Basic inbox rules arent going to do it.

--
Espi