Without restarting Outlook? That would require testing.

But yes, when Outlook restarts it will.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 9:34 AM
To: ntsys...@lists.myitforum.com
Cc: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] RE: [NTSysADM] RE: Crosspost: clearing the autocomplete
cache

Guys, I am 100% completely onboard with you.  I don’t want to do this, but I’ve
been directed to, and they’re not listening to reason.  So, does anyone know of
a way to do this, without opening Outlook.  If I just rename/delete the
original file, will Outlook recreate it automatically the first time the user
sends a new e-mail?