To continue the prior thread… So where are folks getting their information?
For example, I just had a meeting where the new manager is telling me not to
migrate shared mailboxes to Office 365 as we move to EXO. She wants to move to
Groups and Teams.  I almost had a cow.  But where can I find out best practices
for this so I can come back with some information?  I want to migrate users AND
their shared mailboxes and once established, they can go at it and do what they
want.. but leaving shared mailboxes behind in Exchange 2010 is making a TON of
work for me.  I have to add each user to now have “send on behalf of” to each
shared group mailbox as “Send As” does not work consistently across on-prem to
EXO.

So asking.. AND I changed the Subject. :)

Thanks,
Alice