I tried to research this problem in the archives before posting this but
found no solution to a problem we are having.

Scenario:

A doctor at one of our remote (slow link) sites sends a 10MB medical image
file to 20 other doctors on the Internet.  Five of the addresses are
incorrect causing a return NDR.  Well, he gets 5 separate NDRs all with the
10MB attachment which of course clogs the WAN.

Environment:

Exchange 5.5 SP3
Windows NT 4 SP6a
ScanMail v3.6
MimeSweeper v???
MailRelay v???
Raptor FW

Question:

Is there any way to strip the attachments from the return NDRs?   Either
with Exch 5.5 or with another application?

Thanks for the help.

Kevin Gatlin
US State Department