From: Gordon Olson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 10:18 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Forwarding email to a Palm

We have outside sales people who are using Palm 7's. We have tried to
forward email from Outlook without success. We have tried to use the Office
assistant and add a rule to have the email forwarded but cannot get the
forwarding to work.

What is the best way to forward mail to another email address from exchange?