From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 1:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Assistant help please...

Hello again,

Exchange 5.5/Outllook 98.  How can a person turn on only Out of OFFICE
Assistant for his mailbox only if they have several mailboxes in their
folder list?  This came up yesterday when a secretary to the Vice President
of our company was out of the office.  She had turned on Office Assistant
for herself using the tools supplied.  When people sent messages to our VP
they received her out of office message.

I did a F! in X admin but didn't find anything useful.

Thanks for your barbs as well as your most appreciated help.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
System eMAIL Administration
Alverno Information Services