Ok, this is a problem we've run into here after moving from our Old NT
4.0/Exchange 5.5 Domain to our new Windows 2000 ADS and Exchange 2000
domains.

A user has multiple inbound SMTP address, I've setup the SMTP Address in
the recipient policies for all the inbound SMTP address we are using.
I've defined the address under the user account, i.e.
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now the problem, the user has rules setup to sort his mail based on the
smtp TO address.  IE mail sent to the hostmaster address is sorted to a
folder and so on.  This is so his normal mail does not become cluttered
with the traffic mail.  This worked fine under NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5.
But since the move to Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000 ADS the rules only
see the address as the username.  If you look at the headers for the
mail you can see the smtp address it was sent to listed, but the rules
do not affect the mail.  And this problem is not only with Outlook, we
use Kana for our support center and when kana opens the mail box to pull
down the mail it to only sees mail as addressed to the default address
for the box, not any of the support address we provide.

I've got a call into MS right now, and we've tried some basic stuff and
it's not worked, but while I wait to hear back from them, I thought I
would try this list.  I've searched the archives and all the on-line
resources until I'm blue in the face. But I've had no luck in finding
anything else like this.

Thanks for any replies or pointers you could provide.

Greg Knoch
Senior Network Administrator
Zixit.Com