The connection agreement goes from one Exchange Recipient container to one
Win2k OU. We are likely going to setup our system as a one way from
Win2k->Exchange that way no matter what OU it comes from it will get created
in the right Exchange Recipient container.

For a bulk load (ie: if you are using the ADC to populate your AD with
users) create a temporary import OU and then move the users into the right
OU as you go along your migration.

Phil