Sorry - just tried that search mechanism and it is completely useless so
apologies for wasting your time!

Here's the complete thread so start from the bottom and work up to see if
anything is relevant.
=======================

"Thanks, that was the right tip:

If I clear "This is a Primary Connection Agreement for the connected Windows
Domain" they only get mail-enabled. Exactly what I want.

By the way, another cool feature of the ADC concerning contact -
replication:

Exchange 5.5
Exchange Recipient - Container
-- Contacts1 - Container
---- Contacts1 - Container
-- Contacts2 - Container
---- Contacts22 - Container

Now, if you map the ADC to Exchange Recipient - Container (MX 5.5) and on
the other side to one OU in ADS, then the ADC will AUTOMATICALLY create the
necessary OUs (Contacts1,Contacts11, and so
on) for you. Cool .-)

Greetings,
Thomas