-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Boettcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 August 2001 23:48
To: Exchange Discussions

I go to www.swynk.com, (or www.swynk.com/sitesearch/search.asp) then choose
(from the left column) "Discussion Lists" which takes me to
http://ls.swynk.com/scripts/lyris.pl, then I select Microsoft Exchange
Discussions, click on "Exchange" one more time, enter my e-mail address and
password, and there are the list archives.

If I follow the link http://www.swynk.com/sitesearch/search.asp (below our
messages), then select the Discussion Groups resource from the left column,
 I see a list of "Discussion Boards," one of which is "Exchange Server,"
but that's not the archives of this list.

Keith Boettcher
San Joaquin Valley Library System