The currently broken link shouldn't be required for the task described. We
prefer to think of the FAQ answers in question as brief rather than vague.
When combined with a search of the archives those two questions yield a
plethora of hits, which might be of amazing help to the industrious.

Teach a man to fish and all that.

  Chris Scharff    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.swinc.com
  Simpler-Webb, Inc.      Austin, TX         +1-512-322-0071