From: Adil Azad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 August 2001 12:57
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Urgent

Hello!

I m facing a problem in my exchange serevr 5.5.
Problem:
One of my client leave my company , i am rename his
account and assign a new password to his replaced
person. But that user are not getting the e-mails in
outlook. every time when he access his e-mail account
a pop up window comes on screen and need accounts
password. I am giving his password but the problem is
still srise.

I m creating a new account and that account is also
shows the password problem.
In private infornmation store the entry of new
accounts are not present.
What can i do ? I am facing a big problem in my
company.
Anyone advice me , how can i solve the problem.

regards
Adil azad