Also, be sure to set up the address space correctly to cover just enough of
the address to have the mail route correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bueffel, Scott M - CNF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 7:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: X.400 Connector to EXCH 5.5

If you don't want to replicate the directory, you can just set up the
connector to their Exchange org.  But mail won't route to them unless you
manually enter the x.400 address in the form of [x.400:address] or create
CRs that have that info already entered.  Perhaps they can perform a dir
export and you can import those as CRs (removing all the extra fields that
aren't required to generate an x.400 CR).

Scott.