From: William E. Grever [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 3:44 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: can read other users mail!!!

A similar thing happened to me when installing Computer Associate's
Inoculate IT according to the installation instructions on their CD.  I do
not recall exactly all the changes I made, but it had to do with permissions
and/or search privileges.  CA sent the "proper" installation instructions
via email saying, "Oh yeah, the instructions on the CD are wrong".  It still
took several hours with PSS to get things back to normal.

Check the inherited permissions on the mailboxes.

I don't know if this helps or if is just another anti-CA rant.

Will Grever