Can they create new contacts?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ewart, Vicki L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Sharing contact files

This is a Contact file - names and addresses.  Not an email file.
Permissions have been set (I thought) to let everyone edit the
information, but they are unable to do so.  They can go to the
appropriate name, open the item and make the changes, but the system
will not let them save the changes.  I'm trying to figure out why not.
We have a mirror site at another location.  I thought maybe it had to
replicate to that location before the permissions would be updated, but
that doesn't seem to be the case.

V. Ewart