Event ID:       535
Date:           8/22/2001
Time:           12:00:02 PM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       server1    <---This is an exchange server in resource domain
Logon Failure:
        Reason: The specified account's password has expired
        User Name:      joes  <---User in account domain
        Domain: fire   <--- Resource domain
        Logon Type:     3
        Logon Process:  NtLmSsp
        Authentication Package: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0
        Workstation Name:       PTLL78HB074

Thank You!

Michael Semiglia
Exchange E-mail Engineering