-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Drewski
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 10:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Another Exchange 4.0 to 5.5 question

1) yes.
2) Yes.  See the Ed Crowley Server Move Method in the FAQ.

Drew (MOS)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Read my Column on OUTLOOKEXCHANGE.COM:
http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/drewnicholson/default.asp
Pics of Max are BACK!  http://www.drewncapris.net
"The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the
very condition to impel man to unfold his powers." - Erich Fromm