This is another question that I know has been asked and answered to various degrees
(some more helpful than others), but I need to make sure I have the configuration
straight.

One configuration I'm presenting for OWA is Frontend (DMZ) to Backend (Internal).  I'm
allowing only HTTPS to the front end and planning on using Basic authentication.
Internally, the Exchange mailbox (backend), DNS, and AD GC servers are 3 separate
boxes.  The external firewall needs to allow 443 access to the front end.  I know
that.  Between front and back of the OWA system, this is what I think I need.

To Mailbox server:
80

To DNS server:
53 (TCP/UDP)

To AD GC server:
389
445
3268
3269

Is this correct?  And if I decided to use Integrated Windows Authentication would I
need to open 88 TCP/UDP?

Thanks much for any guidance - and if Tony Redmond reads the list, thanks to him too
for an incredible book.

Eric