From: Bryan, Chad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 5:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook prompts for User Info

Just today several of my users, including myself have started seeing Outlook
suddenly prompt for the following:

User id

Domain

Password.

What would cause this to suddenly start happening.  This can happen at any
time: at logon, composing a message,
logging off, etc...  I have tried to search the archives as well as TechNet,
but haven't found an answer yet.  If anybody has seen this and can suggest a
fix for it please let me know.

Thanks...

Chad Bryan