From: Mario Fernandez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 3:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: exchange 5.5 disclaimer

How, everyone has diredted me to the FAQ's be I haven't found anything
detailed enough, or nor requiring a registry hack which I would like to
avoid if possible

Mario Fernandez
Network Administrator
DataSynapse
632 Broadway 5th Floor
New York, NY 10012
tel. (212) 842-8849
fax. (212) 842-8843
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message is confidential and proprietary to
DataSynapse, Inc. and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not an intended recipient of this information, you are hereby
notified that the use, circulation, quoting, or reproducing of it is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR ANY OTHER KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  DATASYNAPSE, INC.
SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, IN
CONNECTION WITH ITS TRANSMISSION OF, OR THE RECIPIENT'S OR ANY THIRD PARTY'S
USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON, THIS INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY AND
WHETHER OR NOT DATASYNAPSE, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES OR LOSSES.