AFAIK not possible with CDO (any version). I know that this info is
stored in an Extended MAPI property and IIRC it is documented on MSDN.

But I never used it with CDO and I'm glad to say that CDOEXM (CDO for
Exchange 2000 Management) includes such a property for the ease of use
of those people who don't like to dive deep into C/C++ (or Delphi) and
Extended MAPI ;-)

<Siegfried />

IIS