hex editor

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/29/01 10:07AM >>>
All,

Is there any way of customising the "Your mailbox is over its size limit"
message sent when mailbox storage limits are used (Exc 5.5 SP4).  As we do
not prohibit receiving mail we would like to change the text in the System
administrator message from "You may not be able to send or receive new
mail" to something more appropriate...

Thanks,
Marie