Nate - you might want to get onto your Exchange server and telnet to port 25
of Earthlink's listed MX. If you can walk through an SMTP conversation with
their server then the problem is with your Exchange server or firewall. If
they are denying you access for some reason it may also appear in this
process.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if generic UU connections were blocked due
to UU's spam spewage.

--
be - MOS

Edwin Meese made me wear CORDOVANS!!