Running on Windows 2000 or NT4? If NT4 did you install IIS4 with the
SMTP service from the NT4 Option Pack beforehand?

I'm asking because I try to determine if you have one of the Microsoft
components installed which are required to write a little script
(without installing any third party stuff) which can submit a SMTP
message to the Exchange 5.5 Server IMS (assuming this server uses its
own IMS)

<Siegfried />