-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Asim Kaleem Khan
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: MAPI_E_UNCONFIGURED(8004011C

Hi!
 I am currently working with CDO 1.2.1 and Exchange
5.5
I am trying to creat personal folder in a user account
with the help of my component that is using the
"CDO's"
no an error occures whn i try to creat the folder and
the error is

Collaboration Data Objects error '8004011c'
[Collaboration Data Objects -
[MAPI_E_UNCONFIGURED(8004011C)]]
 I donno what this error is and how it can be
prevented