Hi!
 I have looked every where even at microsoft site they
have only given hexadecimal and decimal number
coresponding to this error and I am constantly keeping
an eye on CDO LIve but there "ask expert" section is
constantly down :(
ah where can I find some thing about it. Have u any
experience about the CDO's ?
Thanks anyway