From: "Peņa, Botp" [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 8:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Database resource failure error 0xfffffc0b -an hour ago

We started with 6.0 and never had problems... until now (ver6.2build838
-didn't try 837).

What is so puzzling on our case is that the other (first) exchange server
which runs additional/more services (+backupExec+Wins) do not exhibit this
error. I always apply packs first on this first server (since it is loaded)
so that if it (packs) passes, I can be sure/confident that the packs would
work when applied eventually on our main Exchange servers which (runs only
just Exchange).

To Raymond: Ray, where is the new build located? I search sybari site and I
cannot find any new build or patch...

Thanks Andy and Ray.

-botp