That will not stop them from sending mails out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 3:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Blocking Outside Mail

you could delete their SMTP address from their mailbox settings.

Drew (MOS)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Read my Column on OUTLOOKEXCHANGE.COM:
http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/drewnicholson/default.asp
Pics of Max are BACK!  http://www.drewncapris.net
The U.S. has decided to ban the cloning of human beings. Apparently, the
great fear of cloning is that if you clone a human being, the 2nd generation
won't have the same mental capacity as the first.  Kind of like President
Bush and his dad.... - Jay Leno