That's me.....

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, August 31, 2001 5:16 PM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        RE: Server Move

Someone?

Andy David
J Muller International

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bricher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 12:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Anybody?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bricher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 11:08 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Server Move

We currently have two Exchange 5.5 sites in one Organization.
We are going to move everything off of one of the servers and onto a new
one.
The one we are moving is the first in the Organization.  Will this cause any
problems?
Anything I need to be aware of?
I moved servers like this once before, but at that time there was only one
server in the Organization.

Thanks,
John
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This email represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Cybear, Inc. If you are
not the original recipient, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cybear.com