Hello,

For those of you that use Veritas Backup Exec to backup the Exchange server,
what type of back up jobs do you run?  Daily Differentials and Full every
Friday.  DO you backup the IS and the individual mailboxes every evening or
just the IS.  I think we here have been backing up the individal mailboxes
every day as well since we have had numerous problems with users
accidentally deleting stuff and needing it restored.

Also do most of you utilize the Open File option in veritas as you may have
users in email while it is being backed up?

I just wanted to get an idea of what type of backup strategy is used by
others.

Thanks,