So which one are you?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Andy David
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 11:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: exchange 5.5 e-mail disclaimer

I was thinking we do a "Goofus and Gallant" thing like the old
Highlights magazine.

Goofus: Replies to everything with "FAQ".
Gallant: Answers every single question with thorough explanations and
examples.

Goofus: ".psts blow!"
Gallant: "While I do not recommend Brick Level Backups and .psts, I can
certainly understand why you use them."

Goofus: "Sheesh. Do a search on the Internet. You'll find plenty of help
on that."
Gallant: "What would you like to know about POP Connectors?"

Andy David
J Muller International