I humbly approach this list for some clarification.

Has anyone had to replace the CD's for Exchange? The site I administer has
Exchange 5.5 SP3 (Enterprise) installed before I arrived, the only disks
around are Ex 5.0 Enterprise. I've got a copy of the purchase order
indicating ownership and # of licenses, but this can't be proof enough of
license, can it? Has any one else assumed a sloppy shop and had to re-order
disks, what process do you go through? <sarcasm>Is Microsoft so generous to
say " Instead of us recharging you the full price, we'll give you the disk".
?<\sarcasm>

Paul Done