Hi,

A *little* off target I know, but can anyone recommend a product that does
incremental backups of .pst files? I only want to backup what has changed in
the file rather than the whole thing.

Mark Hurst
NT Analyst    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 287805 Fax: +44 (0) 1925 287900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7740 617679
Top Jobs on the Net   http://www.topjobs.net/
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential
and/or privileged material. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender by replying and delete this email so that it is not
recoverable. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any retention,
review, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, dissemination, or other
use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is
strictly prohibited and without liability on our part.

This outbound message has been checked for all known viruses by Top Jobs on the Net
for your protection and assurance using Star Internet services delivered through the
MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information visit
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp