Which can be changed with an Exchange 2000 Store Event Sink. Not too
hard to write and if the expectations are not too high it could be a
VBScript one (with some drawbacks of course).

Otherwise look out for a commercial product which can do it. I've heard
from being in development/testing for quite some time and it is supposed
to show up while MEC is running.

Cheers,

<Siegfried />