Hello,

This is my first post to this site, so I will make it a good one.

I have a requirement to connect my exchange 5.5 sp4 server to a Groupwise
5.5 server.  This GWISE server connects to a single external ISP mailbox
to collect all messages for the Novell environment. The server uses the
Groupwise Internet Agent (GWIA) to facilitate SMTP addressing.

The Exchange server has been used for testing purposes but will be cleaned
up and used in production very soon.

The Groupwise connector is already configured on the Exchange server and I
have already setup the required Gateway and Foreign Domain on the Netware
server.   The IMS on Exchange is also configured with the GWISE address
space and is configured to route all SMTP messages to the Groupwise server
IP address.  DNS is not running on either machine. Our domain looked after
by ISP.

As to the success of this setup, I have been successful in replicating the
Groupwise directory to my Exchange, successful in sending (SMTP) mail
externally server but unsuccessful in getting replies back from outside
and unsuccessful in sending messages from Groupwise to Exchange.

I realize this just reeks like a Netware issue, but if someone has
information on this configuration I would greatly appreciate it.  I
missing information about routing messages back to Exchange server
someplace.

This setup was configured exactlty like the documentation that shipped
with the connector from Microsoft.

Thanks in advance.