Hi all,

Forgive me if this has been answered in the past but I can't seem to
find it in the FAQ's, Microsoft Tech Database, or anyplace else for that
matter!

I've just finished (?) rolling out a brand new W2K server farm with
Exchange 2K server and Outlook Web Access as the remote mail client.
After the normal growing pains and bugs things are working well with
only 2 OWA quirks. First is that when you look up an address in the
Address Book (or the "To" button) and search on the Company field it
truncates the list to the first 100 users. I can find no way to increase
this to show all my users.

The other problem is that the list is default sorted in what appears to
be Email name order and not the user's last name. I assume that this
info comes from the Active Directory Store?

BTW, Outlook Express and Outlook 2K clients work just fine.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Bob Kersten
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tech Coordinator
Iroquois Central School District

.+-¦‹-Šxm¶ŸÿÃ,Â)Ür‰¿­ë(º·ýì\…öª†Ù€­Èb½ë!¶Úÿ0³
§‘Ê&þÈ­zÇš­È±æ«r¬¥:.žË›±Êâm隊[h•æ¯yì\…©àz[,Ã)är‰„ÅÈZž‹ŠËZvh§–+-iÙ¢žÌ2žG(