Good idea Michèle,

I don't think the particular mail lists have a no mail option but
I'll look into it and see.

That still leaves me with the PFs sending out these mails though!

Thanks for the idea,

Tom

Tom Raftery
Zenith Solutions Ltd
Unit 8, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Ireland.
phone: +353-21-4318300
mobile: +353-87-2506527
web: www.zenith.ie
WAP: www.zenith.ie/wap