Has he landed yet ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Matteson
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 10:12
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Urgent!

All airports in the US are shut down. The Whitehouse is being evacuated.
President is in AF One.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult
one. - Bruce Lee