It was a small executive jet that was in the air when the shut down was
enacted.  After significant in-air interrogation, it was determined that the
jet was legitimately headed to DC and was escorted to the airport.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony L. Sollars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 2:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Can you belive this crap?

Anyone heard any reports about the Plane that was headed for Washington DC,
that military jets intercepted. They reported that the military forced it to
land. Anyone heard anything else on this. I hope they can apprehend one of
the terroists on this plane if the reports turn out to be true. I am sure we
have some very talented CIA agents who live to interrogate through painful
torchure.

My prayers and Sorrows go out to all effected.

-Tony