From: Vuyk, Wim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 2:56 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Calendar of user causes hanging

Thanks for the suggestions so far... A few more questions on this though...

OWA does work on the calendar, but how can you recognise the corrupt
appointment?
Problem is that this user has been on a holiday for 6 weeks *jealous* and
the problem became visible during his holiday. In that time lots of
recurring appointments have been made by his secretary, up till the end of
2002... it is gonna be a lot of searching.

When this problem occurs, is this always visible immediately? Because we can
track changes so far being succesfull from August 14, but after August 27
the problem became visible...

We will apply the q281935 on CDO, there is a good chance this applies to us,
as Outlook is defenitly in a loop here.... Main problem for us now is
finding the corrupt record....

Wim Vuyk
Wegener NV - Holland