Dear friends

I have seen and heard the horror that the our American friends going
through. I have seen and experienced the affects of terrorism in my country
(Sri Lanka) and know how shocking The situation is...

But as Buddhist I would ask you to stay calm, try to understand the truth.
Person who ever made that suicidal crash was mislead and so forgive them
since they could not understand the right from wrong. (They must have
believed this deed to be the right thing to do..)

Lets try to seek the reasons for such violence, When each individual
understands the reasons and How one could not involve in such violence
activities.. And when they could ask his/her neighbors to stay away from
such.. the whole community will be a better place to live (easily said than
done...)

Lets hope for the best, and I and believe all of us in this List is together
with you in this sorrows as we ware during happy days.

May peace be with you

Kuminda Chandimith
Sr. Technical Consultant
Ducont.com FZ-LLC