Sounds like a mail loop caused by those Dammed OOOA, check to see if you
have one message that keeps looping every time getting bigger.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Nelson Silva
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 8:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Problem with Information Store

Hi all, i dont know if i´m following the correct conduct of this mailing
list while posting this mail, if i´m not i´m sorry,

Here is my problem,

Suddenly, my 5 GB Information Stores jumps to 16 GB in space without any
modification of parameters in the Exchange Server. To try to correct
this, i did an offline desfragmentation but it only achive 200 Mb of
free space. I then move some mailboxes to PST and performed an online
backup whitout any results. I´m going to perform another offline backup
but to tell you the true, i´m running out of ideas. Any suggestions?

My company has a Compaq Server with Windows 2000 installed and Exchange
5.5 SP4. It was the normal version but i then installed the Enterprise
Edition temporarely until I have a fix for this.

Thanks,

Nelson Silva