-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Nathan Boyd
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:40 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Staff Mail Lists Urgent

In relation to what we have seen over the last couple of days it is hard
to consider work urgent.  I would rather not be here but I think that if
we did not work then the impact of yesterday would be even greater.

My wife is from New York and has not heard from friends she went to
college with.  They work at Morgan Stanley.

I'm upset for people who have family still unaccounted for.  If I had not
heard about my family or my wife's I would not be able to live until I had
heard from them.

I am sorry to type urgent.  "urgent' is meant relative to work.  Please
let's all try and do are best to get through these times.